Accounts for Youth
Savings, checking, VISA® Debit Cards, and electronic services for ages 13-17.
Learn important money management skills with accounts and services that grow with your changing needs.
- Open a Savings Account with just $5
- No minimum balance requirements or monthly service charges
- Open a checking account with your parent or guardian to help build responsible money management and bill payment skills
- Track saving and spending activities with free mobile and online banking tools
- Apply for Scholarships
Accounts for Young Adults
Accounts and services that promote financial independence and stability for ages 18-22
Young adults can enjoy savings and checking accounts with no minimum balance requirements.
Eastex CU has everything you need to do your banking: savings and checking accounts, VISA® Debit Cards, free online and mobile banking, and more:
- College students keep your Eastex CU accounts and use CO-OP ATMs on or near campus to withdraw cash and make deposits without a fee
- Apply for your first VISA® Credit Card or auto loan, either by yourself or with a co-signer
- Use free electronic services to pay bills, track spending, review monthly statements, and deposit checks with your smartphone
- Sign up for Direct Deposit to automatically deposit your paycheck to your account on payday.
- Receive 1% off your FIRST Eastex CU loan