Not sure if a wire or electronic transfer is a service you need? Let us provide a few reasons why our Southeast Texas electronic transfers are a useful service to utilize!
What is a Wire or Electronic Transfers?
An electronic wire transfer directly sends money from one bank or credit union account to another. It’s possible to move funds to account holders in other cities, states or countries. There are many reasons why you might decide to transfer funds electronically, including:
- Recipients needn’t travel to the bank or post office.
- People generally receive the funds within one business day.
- There’s no need to order checks, stamps or envelopes.
- Wire transfers are useful for quickly and securely making payments.
- There are international wire transfers options.
- Electronic wire transfers are less vulnerable to theft.
Some Concerns When Using Eastex Electronic Transfers
You want to be careful when making wire transfers, as they cannot be canceled or reversed. Before transferring money electronically make sure that:
- The person you are sending the money to is a trusted individual.
- You have the correct account and routing numbers for the recipient.
If you have concerns or questions about using Eastex’s wire transfer service, feel free to contact us and we’ll be glad to help you out!