If a new or used vehicle is in your plans, we can help you out! Getting a new or used vehicle is a serious decision, and we’ll help make the process easier by providing you with some of the best auto loan options in Southeast Texas!
We offer low rates on both new and pre-owned vehicles, and we don’t stop there – we also have plenty of resources to assist you with making the best decision when choosing your new vehicle!
Resources for Auto Loans in Southeast Texas
- Auto buying tips – use these tips for help when you are in the market for a new auto.
- Set a Budget. When buying a car, the first thing to do is set a budget. It is recommend that your monthly auto payment be no more than 20% of your gross monthly income. Click here to use our auto loan calculator and figure your monthly payment.
- Research Online. There is so much information online to help you determine which car is right for you. From pricing to color to packages, it is easy to get confused. The more information you have, the better decision you can make when choosing a car to fit your budget and lifestyle.
- Get Credit Union Financing First. Click here to get the best rate and get pre-approved for your auto loan. Many times, a dealer may try to trick you into 0% or low-interest rate financing. This may not always be the best option for you.
- Test Drive. Once you have been approved for your loan, you are ready for the test drive. It is also important that you have negotiated with the dealer over the phone or through email. This will save you time and hassle when you visit the dealer for your test drive.
- Close the Deal. Don’t forget to research the value of your trade-in if you are using your current car as part of your down payment. Ask the dealer to show you the offer for your trade-in separate as dealers sometimes try to package the amount with your final monthly payment. It is important that you clearly understand the overall purchase price, your monthly payment, and value of your trade-in when closing the deal.
- Auto loan calculator – run the numbers for your auto loan
Have a question about our auto loans in Southeast Texas? Contact us, we’re here to help you.