Teachers Deserve Extra Credit
Eastex Credit Union will award $500 to one teacher from each of the following school districts; Buna, Evadale, Kirbyville, Kountze & Silsbee ISD’s. Eastex CU wants to provide teachers with the tools and resources required to shape their student’s future.
Award Entry Details
Each entry must include the following information:
- Completed Online Application Click here for Application
- Minimum 500 Word Essay: The essay must consist of a minimum of 500 words explaining why the entrant’s classroom deserves this award and how it will impact the students.
- A $500 Extra Credit Award will be given to one teacher from each of the following school districts: Buna, Evadale, Kirbyville, Kountze & Silsbee ISD’s for a total of $2,500 awarded.
- Only one entry per teacher. No transfers of award allowed.
- The award winners will receive a check for $500. Winners are to use the money for classroom supplies or related items.
- Winners agree to provide pictures of items purchased with the Extra Credit Award. These pictures may be used in Eastex CU newsletter, website and social media.
- Winners will be announced at respective “Back To School” breakfast or lunch . Eastex CU is the sole judge of all matters regarding the Extra Credit Award and reserves the right to change, modify or discontinue the award at any time without notice. All decisions by Eastex CU are final.
Application Deadline: Monday, April 30, 2018
Only complete applications will be considered. Applications must be received by 11:59pm on 4/30/18.
For questions or additional information please contact Connie Hawthorne via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.