Eastex Credit Union has a strong connection to the communities we serve and we are well positioned to support the growing demand for a financial institution that cares about its community‘s financial future.
Our 2014 results illustrate that Eastex Credit Union is a strong, sustainable, and efficient financial institution.. But we are far more than an institution that offers financial products and services.
We have a real presence in the communities we serve. Here are a few differentiators that make Eastex Credit Union special; in 2014, we:
- We raised $747.00 for the Southeast Texas Food Bank
- We delivered 10 financial education seminars in 4 schools and we supplied academic calendars to the teachers at Silsbee ISD, Evadale ISD, Kountze ISD, Kirbyville CSD and Buna ISD.
- Participated in Hero Day at MeadWestvaco
- Sponsored The Magnolia Festival, Red Bud Festival and the Silsbee Cruise
- Sponsored Evadale Fire Department Car Show
- Sponsored Evadale HS Shattered Dreams Program
- Support the Lions Club in Silsbee, Kirbyville and Buna
- Supplied Silsbee Middle School with bags and charging carts for the notebook computers for their students.
- Supported the Buna HS and Evadale HS fishing teams.
- Supported the local teams that made it to the playoffs with dinner expense.
- Provided a tent for the Silsbee track team and a T-shirt shooter and Flag for Evadale.
- Sponsored Friday Night Lights Radio Broadcast for Silsbee HS Football team
As we grow, we will keep our focus on doing what’s right. Locally, we will continue to provide better services and more convenience for our members. And in the end, make our community a better place. Follow us on Facebook to learn more about our community support in your hometown, or become a member today!Become a Member