Grabbing your camouflaged gear and putting the gone hunting sign on the door can be easier than ever before with an Eastex Credit Union ATV loan. With our competitive ATV loan rates, we can help make your favorite hunting spots more accessible and our financing makes new and used ATV ownership a breeze.
Types and Uses of ATVs
If you are thinking about buying an off road vehicle, then you have likely been in a situation where having one would have been handy. In order to select the one most suitable for your needs, it is important to know the different types of ATVs and the particular features of each design.
- These are the most popular type of ATVs. They have big motors and are designed to be used for hunting or working. Hunters frequently select utility ATVs since they easily traverse rugged terrain while carrying heavy cargo. Utility ATVs can make tasks much easier for ranchers and farmers, especially when feeding the herds, carrying equipment to areas inaccessible to other vehicles, and surveying distant property lines.
- If speed is your primary need in an ATV, then you should consider a Sport one. Sport ATVs are lightweight, have great suspension, and are much quicker than the other types of ATVs. Sport ATVs are used for racing and are optimal for speeding across sandy terrain, such as dunes.
- Side-by-Side. Side-by-Sides are a great option if you want to be able to carry passengers, with some models able to carry as many as six people. Although they look similar to golf carts, they are much more powerful and the size of the engine will determine its towing and hauling capabilities.
- Much less common, but far more specialized than the other types of ATVs is the amphibious type. Amphibious ATVs are able to hold one to four people and can travel both on land as well as in water. Amphibious ATVs can be used in many of the same ways as the utility and side-by-side types and is suitable for trail riding, hunting, fishing, and farming.
Hunting season is right around the corner. Whether you’re after deer, turkey, hog, or dove, an Eastex ATV loan will help you track it. The right equipment makes your hunts easier and our financing makes new and used ownership a breeze. Eastex CU will finance loans for Utility, Sport, Side-by-Side, and Amphibious ATVs.
- ATV Loan Rates as low as 3.49% APR¹
- Competitive terms up to 60 months
- 100% financing available
- No payments for 60 days*
We also have you covered when it comes to refinancing. If you have a recreational vehicle financed somewhere else, bring it over. We’ll do all we can to help lower the rate, monthly payment, or both.
When you’re ready to head to the stand or blind, be sure to bring Eastex along as your financial partner. Apply for your low-rate, off-road vehicle loan today. Visit one of our friendly loan officers at your nearest Eastex CU branch, give us a call at 866-445-9622, or apply online at eastexcu.org.
With approved credit. ¹Minimum loan rate offered is 3.49% APR, APR= Annual Percentage Rate. No additional discounts available. Certain credit criteria applies for lowest advertised rate. Other terms and rates available. This offer excludes existing Eastex CU loans. Rates subject to change without notice. Offer expires November 30, 2017. * Loan interest will continue to accrue during the 60-day deferment period and Holiday Skip-A-Payment. Minimum $5 savings account to establish membership required.